Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

woha!

Quit whining about how easy famous artists gets on the toplists! There is actually a reason why they do and they have worked hard to earn this. Not only I vote high cuz I like this single piece of work, I vote high because I love the whole blockhead series. and who created it? That's right, Michael Swain! He earns this!

Luv ya!

Weather Man Weather Man

Woha!

haha! That was awesome!
Thank you for this!

"Winter" "Winter"

true

That shows exaclty how bloody damned the winter really is.
"Brrrr it's cold, fuck" explains it all.

Awesome animation indeed!

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Right on...

just rides right into the heart

Vyron Vyron

Amazing

You are the best Hayk. I love everything you're doing. I enjoy every second of all of your animations.

And as Squeakytoad said, this is one of the most underrated things on NG!

Take Care!
Daani

Sykohyko responds:

thanks Daani, I wish i could do bigger better longer shorts. I think people expect to see more and are let down when something is as short as this video of mine. Hopefully I can get to a point where I can have more time to invest into my work.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Great!

Very nice animations! Although you could have cleaned it up a little bit more so that it wouldn't have looked so sketchy.

Anyway, nice drawings and wonderfull animations. Entertaining to watch, good job

Dangerous April Fool's Dangerous April Fool's

Some ups and downs

Without Nutcasenightmare this wouldn't have come far.
Some of the clips didn't fit the good quality provided by the other clips but overall I think it was allright.
Nutcasenightmare's clips made me give this a 10, great animator!:)
When creating another collab I'd suggest that you'd find more equal skilled artists to work with.

Good job!
Daani

Global Warming? Global Warming?

Entertaining

It was very entertaining and I liked the pace, good job on that but you got the facts wrong and I didn't like the message.

Oh btw, The pollution that was discharged 30 years ago is the villain that causes the effects that we can feel now. Imagine what the pollutions that is discharged in the present will do to the ozon layer in 30 years, just a thought.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Sticks can't be made better!

Dude, that was fking great!! loved the style and the moves. Sticks just can't be better than that!

"Well?"
"You're Hired. Now START CLEANING!"

haha! Cheers m8 and good luck to ya!

Kerry Camel Toe Kerry Camel Toe

yep

Did not like the animation and not the graphichs or your purpose with this movie.

And the song is made by Rodney Carrington! He is truly a legend!